Friday 29 June 2012

New York : Central Park


Image
I made a trip down to central park this time round. LOL. Like finally. it is within walking distance from my hotel and yet i just wasn't motivated to head there in the past. oh well, it is a nice huge park right in the middle of the city.we did not managed to cover the entire park cause the weather is just so freaking hot. i think i looked a shade darker now!
Image
Image
it is quite a rare sight for me to see so many people suntanning in a park and not by the beach!
Image
Headed to central park with lindy!
Image
Image
Image
So relaxing isn't it???
Image
Image
i just cannot resist having the ice cream in such hot weather in new york. Even though it cost me freaking USD$4 for a cone ice cream. wth.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
then we settled down at a nice small cafe , had our lunch and people watch. these are moments where i love my job!
Image
maybe my next trip to new york i will do a post on soho... it seems like the place has transformed to a even better shopping paradise.LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment